Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Is school finished yet?

Wow, I am counting down the days until this semester is finished! Now don't get me wrong, I love college, just not all the mental stress that goes along with it. So we have 8 more days of class, and then finals. Finals week will be just wonderful for me with all of those five exams! At least I am finished on thursday, and not friday. So that means I can have a very enjoyable thirsty thursday before I move out on friday. Then, a few days later..the fun begins...(sortof) CDFIN research. And then even more fun begins,...triathlon season. Too bad I am too broke right now to sign up for any, so hopefully there will still be spots open in a month or two when I get a paycheck. TRIathlons....try them. When you do one, I guarentee you will do more. It is the most addictive sport. Ouch! speaking of my hamstring hurts. I always pull one of them; as soon as one heals, the next one goes again. Maybe I don't stretch enough, or maybe I don't strengthen those muscles enough and I have an imbalance. Again if I had the money I'd go see a therapist or something but thats not the case so I just have to figure out this stuff on my own! My plan of action is as follows: Ice after running, do running-specific drills on the track 2x a week, and strengthen by freeweights and weightmachine 3x a week, and of course stretch. ARG why am I so injury prone? ..I guess life goes on=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home